Sat, Oct 10|
TAKAMOL head office
Pre-requisites Programs Training (PRPs)
During this full day 8 hours training, you'll learn how to develop, implement, and manage effective PRPs which complies with both local regulations and Global Food Safety Initiative (GFSI) audit criteria.
Time & Location
Oct 10, 2020, 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM
TAKAMOL head office, 3161 Al Marag District, in front of Future International School, Maadi, Cairo
About the Event
Prerequisite Programs (PRPs)
Prerequisite programs for food safety – 8 hours course - LE 500
To provide manufacturers with an in-depth and practical understanding of Prerequisite programs for Food Safety, and how they can be applied in a practical manner relevant to the delegate’s industry sector.
This course is aimed at people who work in Quality Assurance, Quality Control and Production personnel who need a greater appreciation of PRPs than is often offered via traditional in-house PRPs awareness training courses. The course is ideal for people who are new to the food industry and are in a role where a very good working knowledge of PRPs is essential.
To have the minimal knowledge of the food safety and food industry as general.
This course is designed to accommodate individuals with overall responsibilities for developing and implementing effective procedures to meet PRP requirements and who are charged with assigning more directed tasks to production and other workers. The Prerequisite programs for the application of the Food Safety Management System which cover the following topics:
- Construction and layout of buildings
- Layout of premises and workspace
- Utilities — air, water, energy
- Waste disposal
- Equipment suitability, cleaning and maintenance
- Management of purchased materials
- Measures for prevention of cross-contamination
- Cleaning and sanitizing
- Pest control
- Personnel hygiene and employee facilities
- Workwear and protective clothing
- Product recall procedures
- Product information and consumer awareness
AT THE END OF THE COURSE YOU WILL:
· Participants will learn the PRPs requirements and appropriate strategies to meet them.
· They will also gain skills necessary for developing and implementing effective procedures to meet PRPs requirements.