top of page
Fri, May 01|
Practical IMS development - webinar
Practical methods to design, develop and implement an integrated management system and how to breakdown any FSMS standard to an integrate-able elements.
Registration is ClosedSee other events
Time & Location
May 01, 2020, 9:00 PM – 11:00 PM GMT+2
About the Event
- Practical methods to design, develop and implement an integrated management system.
- Discussion of management systems integration (how to start).
- An overview of Food Safety management systems standards that apply to the food chain (manufacturing/catering).
- How to breakdown any FSMS standard to an integrate-able elements
- The starting point of assessing the (As-Is) and (To-Be) situations.
- Assessing and knowing your organization’s knowledge.
- Designing the management system to meet site objectives
- Developing system documentation.
- Implementing effective management systems.
- Measuring program performance.
- Continuous improvement.
bottom of page