Sun, Oct 11|
TAKAMOL head office
HACCP Fundamentals Training
This 16 hours HACCP training course will empower you with fundamental knowledge and information on HACCP. The experience and exposure gained through this training course will help you drive adoption and maintenance of HACCP in your organization.
Time & Location
Oct 11, 2020, 5:30 PM – Oct 14, 2020, 9:30 PM
TAKAMOL head office, 3161 Al Marag District, in front of Future International School, Maadi, Cairo
About the Event
HACCP Fundamentals and IMPLEMENTATION
16 hours Training Course - LE 950
HACCP training course will empower you with complete knowledge and information on HACCP. The experience and exposure gained through this training course will help you drive adoption and maintenance of HACCP in your organization, demonstrating your talent and potential and inviting higher roles and responsibilities.
Course is focusing on giving you an understanding of HACCP procedures and principles. guide you to implement effective HACCP plan for your facility in way to improve business operations and directly reduce costs
- Gain a practical understanding of Hazard Analysis Critical Control Point (HACCP), and learn how to develop and implement a HACCP system to meet customer and regulatory requirements.
- Gain required knowledge, confidence and skill to drive implementation of HACCP in the organization
- Empower professionals with confidence and experience to train other professionals on adopting HACCP the required skill set, experience and capabilities to audit food production systems
Who should attend:
- Food industry professionals in production, R&D, Quality Assurance/Control .
- Managers and supervisors working in food premises, including catering, retail and manufacturing businesses
- Food safety Practitioners, and Quality Controller
Participant should preferably have good basic knowledge of food manufacturing and Good manufacturing practices .
Upon successful completion, trainee will be able to:
- Outline requirements for prerequisite control
- Define food hazards, risk, food spoilage, food poisoning and cross contamination Distinguish between microbiological, chemical, physical and allergen hazards
- Interpret the 7 Codex Alimentarius Principles for HACCP as set out in Reg (EC) 852/2004
- Evaluate food safety hazards and controls required as set out in industry standards
- Effectively use a Decision Tree to determine Critical Control Points.
- Establish monitoring, corrective action, and verification activities through the development of Standard Operating Procedures
Session 1 – Course introduction ( understanding food safety & Terminology )
Session 3 – Development of HACCP Plan
Session 5 – Validation & maintenance of HACCP
Session 2 – Benefits of HACCP & Role of employees
Session 4 – Principles of HACCP
Session 6 – Challenges of HACCP Implementation