Food Safety Culture - Online Training
Time & Location
About the Event
Food Safety Culture Training
Duration: 3 days – 10 hours of online training
Language: Arabic with English training material
Food safety culture is becoming important since 2014 to the food industry when it started to appear as a mandatory requirement in most of the food safety management systems in place. The course is designed to simplify the basic definition of a food safety culture and sharing food handlers’ attitudes, values, and practices towards the safety of food.
The course content is useful for those interested in the new requirements for ‘food safety culture’ in BRC issue 8. Including information on how to conduct a food safety culture assessment, activities to promote desired behaviors and practices, and how to create a successful plan.
Who Should Attend
This comprehensive 10-hour online course, aimed at supervisors, managers, and anyone else responsible for the management of food safety. It has been designed by experts to show how a positive food safety culture can be achieved and maintained successfully.
To get the course accomplishment certificate, an assignment shall be submitted and discussed online at the end of the training.
- What is culture?
- Why Is Culture Important?
- GFSI Food safety culture
- Food Safety Culture in International Standards
- Core elements of food safety culture
- System thinking and behavior change.
- Culture performance indicators
- Food safety culture focused on education and training
- Developing Food Safety Goals and Measurements
- Behavior-Based Food Safety Management.
- Behavioral Science Techniques
- Techniques to Enhance Food Safety Culture Compliance
- Course assignment: Culture change program design
Course Fees: EGP750
- Course fees shall be paid in advance using any of the following methods “as preferred”: Cash/ Bank Transfer maximum by 17th May 2020.
- Send a copy of the payment receipt to email@example.com to confirm your attendance.
- (50%) of the fees is nonrefundable in case of cancelation on the course day.
- For business invoices, please send the company name, address, contact person, and contacts to firstname.lastname@example.org and you will get scanned copy through email.
Bank information: (both accounts accepts international transfers)
Egyptian Company for Integrated Business Solutions - TAKAMOL
Abu Dhabi Islamic Bank (Roushdy branch)
Account Number: 100000453665 (EGP)
SWIFT CODE: ABDIEGCA
- Individual BookingEGP 750EGP 7500EGP 0