Sun, Oct 03|
BRC Food 8 Lead Auditor Training
5 days Lead Auditor Training course approved by BRCGS -UK
Time & Location
Oct 03, 2021, 9:00 AM GMT+2 – Oct 07, 2021, 5:00 PM GMT+2
Takamol consulting, El-Basatin Sharkeya, El Basatin, Cairo Governorate, Egypt
About the Event
5 days training - LE 8500 - 10% discounts for groups from 4 persons and above
سيتم ارسال رسالة برابط الدفع بعد تسجيل البيانات
This five-day in-depth course will provide an understanding of the Standard in terms of the protocol, requirements and how to audit effectively. Delegates will gain an in-depth guide to the requirements of the Standard, and learn how to undertake a BRC Global Standards audit, including effective planning, conducting and reporting of the audit. Auditing techniques will be practiced and developed, to include the auditor competency skills required of Global Food Safety Initiative (GFSI) scheme auditors.
Delegates must have a prior working knowledge of quality management systems and auditing within the relevant manufacturing sector, and have completed a hazard analysis and critical control points (HACCP) course of at least two days' duration.
Before the course, you must have read and reviewed a copy of the Standard, which is available free of charge from the BRC Bookshop from August 2018.
At the end of the course, you will be assessed with an exam.
THE COURSE IS AIMED AT:
· Certification body auditors or new auditors seeking registration;
· Technical and quality managers who wish to gain an in-depth understanding of the audit process; and
AT THE END OF THE COURSE, PARTICIPANTS WILL:
· Understand the background and benefits of the BRC Global Standard for Food Safety.
· Understand the relationship with other Standards: SALSA, ISO and the GFSI-benchmarked Standards.
· Know the fundamental clauses and statements of intent.
· Understand BRC Global Standards audit methodology, the enrolment program and the unannounced audit schemes.
· Know how to close an audit and deal with corrective actions.
· Know how reports are uploaded onto the BRC Global Standards Directory and how certificates are issued.
· Understand the benefits of a BRC Global Standards Directory listing.
· Understand how certification bodies are monitored for compliance by BRC Global Standards.