Fri, Jan 29|
تكامل للاستشارات و التدريب
Audit Skills and Techniques - 2 days - LE650
This course will help you understand the different types of audits. Following that you will learn about internal audit, audit checklist, conducting audits, corrective action and its importance, and conducting audit closing meetings
Time & Location
Jan 29, 2021, 10:00 AM GMT+2 – Jan 30, 2021, 5:00 PM GMT+2
تكامل للاستشارات و التدريب, El-Basatin Sharkeya, El Basatin, Cairo Governorate, Egypt
About the Event
Every organization in the world conducts audits to check up on the day to day business. It is not about mistrusting others it is about seeking ways to improve. Now with the help of this Audit Skills Training Course, you can learn to conduct your audits.
This course will help you understand the different types of audits. Following that you will learn about internal audit, audit checklist, conducting audits, corrective action, and its importance, and conducting audit closing meetings. All of these will help you understand audits and are good reasons for you to get this course.
THE COURSE IS AIMED AT:
- Those who are involved in auditing and need an advanced understanding of audit practices
- The training is for Quality and Technical personnel who are responsible for managing an internal or external auditing schedule and for those in charge of undertaking audits.
AT THE END OF THE COURSE, PARTICIPANTS WILL:
- Explain the different types of audits.
- Know the qualifications of auditors and the preparation that they need to conduct an audit.
- Understand the basics steps in an audit and how auditors gather information and evidence.
- Develop open-ended questions that will help in audit interviews.
- Understand the essential aspects of an audit checklist.
- Develop an audit checklist based on procedures and standards.
- Prepare for an audit.
- Use Audit Noncompliance and Corrective Action Report to record non-conformances.
- Understand the corrective action process and its importance in closing out non-conformances.
- Gain experience in conducting audit closing meeting.